Keto Pro Slim this is a bitch named Naomi I won't put


Keto Pro Slim this is a bitch named Naomi I won't put your aunt on here what are you gonna do you like that I know somebody says oh it doesn't involve white supremacy okay if you don't agree that it involves white supremacy at the very least it involves white male privilege yes even though he was a warrior even though he was arrested I heard I know he ain't finna go tomorrow you ain't gonna face them charges you haven't faced in charges they might have done that on a motherfucking they do it as a formality I'm not taking up foot his name is David Bale right I'm not taking up for this motherfucker I'm trying to educate these people on what happens as you send your children 11 years old wait a minute has your daughter been to the mall at age 11 by herself no what no if you don't make us talk about no never 11 years old by yourself at the mall we had Lee have we said something about that that the girl is 11 years old by herself at the mall with a marble other little girls that was doing this shit 

Keto Pro Slim Diet except she was bold enough to touch the man twice did you see when she got hit how all them bitches went in the mall it was like they all of a sudden start to act right like get the fuck away from me you got to act like you crazy motherfuckers to make you do what you posed to do 11 years old at the mall this is what happened when your kids 11 years old at the mall unsupervised and unfit to handle the world anything are happening someone mother said what about your daughter Cory my daughter and motherfucking school to get her doctorate motherfucker I ain't bragging on that shit I'm just saying that's what the fuck it is that's what the fuck it is my mother well your daughter when you're doing it I want to add all you motherfucker yo kids it talk about some motherfucking dumb shit 11 year old girl let the motherfucking mall then fucked around and got punched in the face if I was her father yes I will have some to say to that motherfucker I would definitely have something to say to that 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Pro Slim you like Corey said they represent the bogus

Keto Pro Slim with doing real shit I try to avoid it because this something

Keto Pro Slim on top of them being bogus I don't give a fuck