Keto Pro Slim with doing real shit I try to avoid it because this something
Keto Pro Slim with
doing real shit I try to avoid it because this something that happens to me
when I get mad i black out and I do dumb shit and I regret it that's why the GM
playing ball and got into physical fights in there when I'm calm I'm like what
the fuck was I doing I should've left that shit alone I said it just been like
fucking bet you got a game right but you know what happened when you a man I
was on the plane with Terrell Owens one day it was going to all stop tío you
want to come with us to the party he said no I thought I already said he said
nah know how I am and I don't need to be around that shit I know how this reminds
me of that scene in the matrix when Morpheus is explaining to me Oh like hey
nigga you see an agent you run don't try to fight no agent you see what there's
been a bitch star shoes do one I understand where you coming from that's we in
the matrix these motherfuckers is monsters don't try to fight one of these
motherfuckers I get that I get that part but at the same time that white man
boy let
Keto Pro Slim
Diet me
give a movie analogy cuz it happened to be on today I mean I have seen taken
before but today it happened to come on and I I compared this to that movie
taken let's spoil California bitch his daughter even lied to him about what she
was going out there to do they was chasing a rock man she look groupie bitch
but this is very important laughs how old is your daughter 12 12 oh my god this
is so important because I want you to respond to this even though the look
bitch was a spoiler look California bitch I'm talking about and taking the
daughter when it really brought down to it he said calm down they're going to
take you and that's when she gathered herself and began to do what she was
supposed to do how many of you motherfuckers out there can calm your child now
when they fuckin up at age 11 12 13 and get them to do it they posed to do at
any point you can you got no control over your kids your kids don't respect you
your kids the seen you do all kind of bogus shit
Comments
Post a Comment