Keto Pro Slim on top of them being bogus I don't give a fuck


Keto Pro Slim on top of them being bogus I don't give a fuck what you say to their name listening to you I just see kids stomp away from their parents when they like come here yeah maybe whoa who the fuck are you to talk about what the fuck is going on in the world and use it as a motherfucking crutch your life ain't shit and your kids ain't shit your kids ain't got no respect for you you couldn't get your daughter to stop and say hey come here I want to talk to you yeah fuck there look at you like shut the fuck up talkin to me you're doing a 12 laughs if you told her hey come here I want to talk to you when she come to you Oh without it there we are I had a situation my daughter got a cell phone so laughs was in the Army by the way yeah she takes some little boy and they wasn't texting them wrong it just was straight school stuff Yatta Yatta Yatta don't matter if she a bus down we would you laugh like boy thing I say so what I did is I took the phone I text him I say yo this her daddy don't text his phone no 

Keto Pro Slim Diet whore and the next day I got the phone again she had blocked it I ain't telling the block him I just said I'm texting him over she blocked him on his own cuz she know when I say don't do this no more we're not gonna add as conversation over how many how many people live in that situation with a father who has influence over his children most people are in a situation where the kids don't like the daddy based off what the mama seen but that's what I was about to say that's a certain level of respect when you got a good father in the house who teaches daughters boundaries who teaches sons how to be self-aware in the community who teaches them both how to be aware of their surroundings then now you got kids that are respected or representing their parents right when they out in the world at the end of the day that used to be a part of parenting right in the black community when you lead his house you represent me you represent us see but that's the problem when they represent they like they like 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Pro Slim you like Corey said they represent the bogus

Keto Pro Slim with doing real shit I try to avoid it because this something