Keto Pro Slim you like Corey said they represent the bogus


Keto Pro Slim you like Corey said they represent the bogus as parent that's at the house that's the problem that's one of the problems in this situation it's not a black and white situation again yes there's white supremacist white man privilege I think I could sock eleven-year-old girl in the mouth going on - yeah there's some of that going on - that needs to be addressed these getting handle it needs to be handled but you also got a handle what Corey is talking about and that starts in the house if that little girl is brave enough bold enough courageous enough to run up on a white man in these days yes in these times when white people have been emboldened by a president that is motherfucking outwardly racist oh well I feel like I can get away and sock this motherfucking girl because and then pull the unscared card nobody is scary for her to think that yes but that was not one situation it's a myriad of situations that need to be dealt with within this particular incident I bad parenting versus white supremacy but

Keto Pro Slim Diet I get that but it's but that I think you've proven Corey's point with all that in place why would you still run upon this dual point anybody but what I'm saying is it's true but there's more to that truth and it's more layered and nuanced and it's not just black and white right doesn't make this at all - but if that's the thing about what that ain't going nowhere so since that ain't going nowhere now what you do kiddo go hon a male me she's 12 and that man inserted himself in whatever those girls had going on he imitated aggression no she couldn't have taken him alone but she ran up as reaction to being pushed and I doubt this is the weird not a bit starting certain the whole shit I doubt she was gonna hit him all of this would have been avoided had he minded his own business that's what this bitch you know what the ladies did this so I ain't trying to cut you all the lady who did this get pictures of her naked all over the motherfucking Internet and a picture her daughter ugh enough damn if naked on the internet 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Pro Slim with doing real shit I try to avoid it because this something

Keto Pro Slim on top of them being bogus I don't give a fuck